1. Make sure to keep your glasses in the provided case when you aren’t wearing them to ensure you don’t lose them or accidentally drop your frames.
2. Rinse your glasses with warm water frequently, you can add mild dish soap if necessary to clean, wipe dry with cleaning cloth. Protect your lens, and they will protect you.
3. Check your glasses regularly to make sure the screws aren’t loose - if you find one that is, tighten it gently with a small screwdriver or stop by your local optician.
1. Don't wear your frames on top of your head. This will eventually stretch out the arms and body of the frame over time, altering the fit of the frame.
2. Avoid wearing your frames while spraying sunscreen on your face, as spray sunscreen can damage the lens. Most chemicals are not good for your lenses, such as household items like window cleaner or hair spray.
3. Don't leave your frames in a hot car. Acetate is very reactive to heat, so if your frame is exposed to high temperatures it is possible the frame will need adjustment.