A curation of photographs #ThroughTheEyes of Woody Gooch.
1. As much blue as you can fit into one frame.
2. Liquid Storms.
3. Harrison in the eye of a front, Byron Bay.
4. Torrential rain bypassing the Javanese Coastline.
5. Follow it, You’ll end up somewhere special.
6. It's called the infinity effect.
7. In with the new, out with the old as Eadie does in West Java.
8. Comitted decisions in Lombok.
9. Walking the walk through chaos.
10. Shatterd ice lakes and meters of snow, West of Tokyo, Japan.
11. The favorite ‘hour’
12. Should we go the right way? Should we go the wrong way?