RAEN is always looking for bright and driven students willing to work hard, in return for professional development and a comprehensive learning experience across sales, marketing, and design. If you are interested in Interning for RAEN, please send an email to [email protected] with your resume and a quick summary of what you hope to gain by joining the RAEN family.
Optical and Sunglass Specialty Territory Sales Representative
Multiple Open Territories Nation Wide
RAEN - Oceanside, California
Raen is looking for established independent optical frame reps that are in search of a strong up and coming independent brand/frame line to add to their current frame line portfolio. We are looking for individuals who resonate with the brand and brand culture and who are ready to hit the road and grow the Brand to its true potential.
Job Role and Expectations:
· Develop a strong optical & sunglass specialty account base for the RAEN eyewear brand with in a given territory
· Execute RAEN Philosophies to establish, promote and maintain RAEN image with in territory
· Provide exceptional customer service and follow up to all RAEN partners
· Responsible for continually evaluating and assessing distribution, looking for viable opportunities while remaining true to RAEN distribution strategy and philosophies
· Provide design and strategic development feedback
· Create, grow & manage a positive relationship with all RAEN partners
· Perform account needs: training, merchandising, advertising support, order entry, customer service, etc...
· Attend all applicable trade shows and retail events
· Responsible for creating and maintaining a consistent loop schedule
Achieve forecasted financial and door count sales goals by month and quarter
We are ideally looking for somebody with:
3 years minimum retail sales or management experience
1 year minimum of outside sales experience
Retail and wholesale knowledge of the Optical distribution channel
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Adapt to fast paced atmosphere
Interpersonal skills, analytical
Proficient in Word/ Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and savvy in other computer software programs
Considerable travel expected
Please send all inquiries and corresponding resumes/cover letters to [email protected] for the opportunity above!